PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS PRIOR TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
GM Law maintains this website for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this website only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the website for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without prior written consent from GM Law. Your access to and use of this website is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and GM Law are superseded and unenforceable.
- BY USE OF THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF VIRGINIA SHALL APPLY TO ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS SITE WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW PROVISIONS. ANY LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN VIRGINIA. YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF, AND ACCEPT THAT VENUE IS PROPER IN, THESE COURTS IN ANY SUCH LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of GM Law . GM Law neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with GM Law
- Although GM Law uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, GM Law makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. GM Law assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this website is at your own risk. Neither GM Law a nor any other party involved in creating this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. GM Law also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website.
- GM Law has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this website. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by GM Law of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk. No links are permitted to this website without the prior written consent of GM Law . Further, because our site may contain links to the websites of
- Images of people or places displayed on this website are either the property of, or used with permission by, GM Law The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate U.S. and international copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes and/or treaty provisions. In addition to the rights GM Law has in the individual GM Law of the Content, GM Law also owns a copyright in the selection, coordination and arrangement of the Content.
- All the GM Law trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”), displayed on this website, are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of GM Law Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the prior written permission of GM Law Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content displayed on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- GM Law will provide commercially reasonable security measures, however, you understand and
acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in the transmission of information over the internet and you agree to assume the security risk for the transmission of the information you provide when using this website.
- GM Law may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.